Choc chunk cookies
- 1 cup of @harrawaysnz oats (turn into oat flour in blender)
- 2/3 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup @whittakersnz 62% dark chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 table spoon pure maple syrup
- 1 table spoon plant milk
Pre heat oven to 180°.
Mix oat flour, ground almonds, baking powder & sea salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl mix melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple & plant milk. Combine both mixtures stir well then add your chocolate chunks. Using a table spoon scoop out your cookie batter & roll into balls and gently press down with a fork. This should make around 10 cookies.
Bake on 180° for around 15 minutes they will go a beautiful golden colour when they are ready.
ENJOY!! As always let me know if you make these & what you think!! X
P.s Dried apricots also work very well in this recipe just mix them in with the chocolate.